This program has been specifically designed for any professional who is responsible for enhancing their organization’s revenue by getting customers to pay their obligations.
To provide participants with the skills and tools to successfully negotiate collecting debts, and building relationships with customers where both counterparts feel their needs and goals have been met.
- Characteristics of great negotiators
- Three critical factors in creating a win-win outcome
- The four most important behavioral skills
- Why preparation is the key to success
- The role of questions in uncovering the implicit and explicit needs of your client
- Effective listening – demonstrating you really care about your client
- Power – ten different types of power to gain or maintain leverage in negotiations/li>
- Trust – why some loss mitigation specialists get paid long before others
- 40 customized tactics to help the loss mitigation specialist overcome objections, and significantly enhance the revenue of their organization
- How to effectively counter the most common strategies used against loss mitigation specialists
- The best way to deal with a “shark” and other unethical negotiators
- Three customized case studies allowing you to put into practice what you’ve learned