The Manager’s Toolkit
The Manager’s Toolkit for Employee Opinion Surveys
If you have ever conducted an Employee Opinion Survey, you know that conducting the survey is only half the job. What you do with it is the other, more critical half. The number one way to make your survey score go backwards is by doing nothing with the survey. Since we can’t always be there to help every leader complete their action plan, we designed The Manager’s Toolkit.
The Manager’s Toolkit is an innovative resource that dramatically improves the ease and effectiveness of the action planning process. And, based on our client’s experience, significantly increases the chances of improving your organization’s results on your next Employee Opinion Survey.
We assembled over 500 recommendations, articles, suggested actions, and informative videos for all areas of leadership. Our goal is to give managers the information they need and guidance for creating their own action plan.
With access to The Manager’s Toolkit, managers will be able to:
- Review recommendations on their lower rated areas
- Read suggested actions on how to improve in their lower rated areas
- Listen to audio tracks and watch videos on their areas in need of development
- Download action planning templates
- Download a facilitator’s guide and participant handouts for conducting an action planning session with their team
- Read a step-by-step guide to completing the action planning process; from reviewing their data, to providing their completed action plan to their manager
Free White Paper Beyond Engagement: 8 Proven Strategies to Workplace Excellence
Learn how your organization can achieve results through Workplace Excellence
The Manager's Toolkit
The Manager's Toolkit is the one stop action planning website for becoming an even stronger, more effective leader. Managers will read recommendations, related articles, suggested actions, and watch informative videos that will guide them through improving their leadership skills.