This program has been specifically designed for any business professional who is responsible for successfully negotiating outcomes for their organization.
To provide participants with the skills and tools to maximize their negotiated outcomes and build life-long relationships where both counterparts feel their needs and goals have been met.
- Characteristics of great negotiators
- Three critical factors in creating a win-win outcome
- The four most important behavioral skills
- Why preparation is the key to success
- The role of questions in uncovering the implicit and explicit needs of your client
- Effective listening – demonstrating you really care about your client
- Power – ten different types of power to gain or maintain leverage in negotiations
- Trust – how to effectively build trust with your counterpart
- Nonverbal communication – why it makes the sale
- 40 customized tactics to help business professionals maximize their negotiated outcomes and build life-long relationships with counterparts.
- How to effectively counter the most common strategies
- The best way to deal with a “shark” and other unethical negotiators
- Three customized case studies allowing you to put into practice what you’ve learned