Technical Support Professionals
Technical Support Customer Service Training
Great customer service is necessary for business survival today, especially in technical support situations where customers may already have experienced stress before calling for support. The experience your customers have with technical support professionals will be a deciding factor in whether or not they do repeat business with your organization. Our technical support customer service program for those providing phone and email support in a highly technical field goes way beyond creating a satisfied customer and focuses on building a loyal customer.
We begin with a thorough assessment of your technical support team’s service through interviews with managers, supervisors, employees and customers. This helps us gain an “inside look” at the opportunities and challenges the team faces. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet your unique needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
- Understand the link between customer service and profitability
- Turn an angry and complaining customer into a satisfied one
- Transform “Moments of Truth” into positive experiences
- Eliminate “blame frame” and “that’s not my job” attitudes
- Develop the art of negotiation to achieve positive outcomes
- Build a positive attitude for internal service
- Create beneficial interdepartmental service
- Establish a customer service vision that keeps you ahead of your competition
- The role of listening skills in customer service
- How successful companies provide great customer service
- How to use customer service as a competitive weapon
- What’s the real value of one customer?
- How to design an effective customer service strategy
- The role leadership plays in customer service and training our employees
- How to keep score, designing a form of measurement
- Dealing with the customer’s perceptions and expectations
- How to diffuse an angry or complaining customer
- Designing an effective customer service strategy for problem situations
- The role of listening when dealing with angry customers
- Telephone techniques
- Providing options instead of saying “No”
- How to avoid discounting the customer
- Six strategies that effectively diffuse difficult customer situations
- Keys for not getting emotionally hooked with difficult or angry customers
Free White Paper Beyond Engagement: 8 Proven Strategies to Workplace Excellence
Learn how your organization can achieve results through Workplace Excellence
The Manager's Toolkit
The Manager's Toolkit is the one stop action planning website for becoming an even stronger, more effective leader. Managers will read recommendations, related articles, suggested actions, and watch informative videos that will guide them through improving their leadership skills.