This program has been specifically designed for any real estate professional who is responsible for creating a sales transaction that maximizes the goals of all counterparts.
To provide participants with the skills and tools to successfully negotiate sales and contracts, and build life-long relationships with customers or clients where all counterparts feel their needs and goals have been met.
- Characteristics of great negotiators
- Three critical factors in creating a win-win outcome
- The four most important behavioral skills
- Why preparation is the key to success
- The role of questions in uncovering the implicit and explicit needs of your client
- Effective listening – demonstrating you really care about your client
- Power – ten different types of power to gain or maintain leverage in negotiations
- Trust – why some clients buy from or partner with another sales person who has an inferior product or service and may even be more expensive
- Nonverbal communication – why it makes the sale
- 40 customized tactics to help real estate sales professionals sell more, develop better deals and build life-long relationships with clients.
- How to effectively counter the most common strategies used against real estate professionals
- The best way to deal with a “shark” and other unethical negotiators
- Three customized case studies allowing you to put into practice what you’ve learned