Creating a Compelling, Positive Vision
Creating a Compelling, Positive Team Vision
An organization’s success is a direct result of its positive image of the future. A vision is compelling; it energizes and inspires people to work toward a common goal.
During this team building session, team members will contribute to the creation or reassessment of a vision statement for your group. Following the development of this statement, team members will develop an action plan that will enable them to turn the team vision into a reality.
Prior to the program, a consultant will prepare a thorough assessment developed through interviews with members of the leadership team as well as managers and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization faces when creating a vision statement. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do conducting the session.
Create a first draft of a vision statement, representing the collective thoughts about the future of your group.
- What future do we want to create for this team?
- How do we want to be seen by our team members in 3 – 5 years? Internal customers? Customers? Suppliers?
- What is the higher, larger cause for which we fight?
- What are our values, the guiding principles/non-negotiables that should drive our business practices?
- What barriers will we have to overcome in the effort to take this organization from the present to its future state?
- What actions will we take to make our vision a reality?
Free White Paper Beyond Engagement: 8 Proven Strategies to Workplace Excellence
Learn how your organization can achieve results through Workplace Excellence
The Manager's Toolkit
The Manager's Toolkit is the one stop action planning website for becoming an even stronger, more effective leader. Managers will read recommendations, related articles, suggested actions, and watch informative videos that will guide them through improving their leadership skills.